The easy way - only add waterKøb nu
1. Put 525 g of lukewarm water (approx. 35° C) in a bowl.
2. Pour the contents from the little bag (dry yeast) in the water and stir until it has dissolved.
3. Add the contents from the large bag. Mix it together for 5 minutes at low/medium speed with a mixer or stir it together by hand.
4. Prepare a rye bread-form. Place the tender dough in the form. Spread the dough in the form by using the back of a wet spoon.
5. Cover the rye bread-form with a lid or plastic wrap. Let the rye bread rise overnight in the fridge.
The rye bread will be baked the following day.
Turn on the oven at 180o C conventional heating. Let the oven heat up well.
Take the rye bread directly from the fridge to the oven. Bake it for 70 minutes without the lid.
Free the rye bread from the form.
Let cool on an oven rack and enjoy.
Ingredients: RYE flour whole grain (Organic), RYE kernels cracked (Organic), WHEAT flour sifted (Organic), sunflower seeds (Organic), flaxseed (Organic), RYE flour sifted (Organic), dry sourdough yeast (Organic), MALT FLOUR, salt with added iodine.
Potential allergens: Gluten. Does not contain GMOs.